L.L. Bean is having a 25% off sale right now with code 25OFF, which literally never happens!! It ends 11/14, so I thought I’d make a post of some of my all time favorites! It was almost impossible to only list a few, because I just love everything they make, especially their outerwear. You just can’t beat the quality, and their customer service and return policy is top-notch as always! I mostly did women’s wear, but they basically have the same items in men’s, kids, etc. Their sale even includes their infamous Bean Boots, so if you’ve been wanting a pair, NOW is the time to grab some!
Can you tell I love their pullovers?! I’ve linked everything below from left to right:
- Soft Cotton Rugby The blue one is sold out online, but is still available in store!
- Women’s Quilted Quarter Zip I feel like I could live in this, you can just wear it to lounge or wear it with jeans and boots for a cute comfy look!
- Women’s L.L.Bean Sweater Fleece Pullover I have this in Gray, and now I want it in this cream color! It’s so warm and cozy!
- Women’s L.L.Bean Sweater Fleece Pullover, Print I’m obsessed with this one. I saw my friend wearing it the other day and fell in love. Plus buffalo print is all the rage right now!
- Katahdin Polartec Fleece I’ve had this in my cart for months, and it’s such a great price for a fleece!
- Infants’ and Toddlers’ First Tracks Parka This isn’t the exact set I got Mila, but very similar! You can’t go wrong with their Kids’ winter gear, they are worth every penny but now is the time to grab some with the sale!
- Mountain Pile Fleece Vest This is such a great Patagonia look-a-like, and it comes in men’s as well!
- Women’s Winter Loft Funnelneck Pullover This looks so cozy, like wearing a super soft blanket. A few bloggers I follow have this and love it!
- Toddlers’ Cold Buster Snow Bibs I chose to go with the bibs/jacket combo instead of the full suit, that way she can still wear the bibs this spring with a lighter jacket. Since our weather in Maine is all over the map, I thought these would get more use!
On to footwear. Again I mostly did women’s here, but NOW is the time to stock up for the whole family with this sale! You won’t be sorry!
- Wicked Good Shearling-Lined Slides I’m obsessed with their Wicked Good Slippers, I have a few pair, and these are next on my list to try!
- Men’s Wicked Good Moccasins If your hubby doesn’t already own a pair of these slippers, these are the perfect gift idea, he will LOVE them! Myles gets a new pair every year or so from my parents, and it’s always one of his favorite gifts!
- Women’s Wicked Good Shearling Boots I’ve had a few pair of these over the years, I’ve also had Uggs and these are just as good, if not better!
- Bean Boots, Shearling-Lined Again, NOW is the time to grab your Bean Boots if you’ve been wanting a pair! They are just an all around versatile boot, and the quality is top-notch! They will last you forever.
- L.L. Bean Wellies Rain Boots, Ankle I just recently purchased these after eyeing them for like a year, and I LOVE them! They’re so cute I even wear them when it’s not raining!
- L.L. Bean Classic Clogs Okay, if you are a medical professional, these are a must-have. I have owned a few pair of Danskos, and they always hurt my feet, so I tried these several years ago and have worn them ever since! Plus they’re like half the price! They actually discontinued them a few years ago, and just finally brought them back recently and I am so happy they did!
It was so hard choosing just a few things to feature for this sale, because I could buy the entire store either for myself or as gifts for others. So go grab whatever you’ve had your eyes on now before the sale ends, because they honestly don’t have sales this good very often!