Ahh, it’s getting down to crunch time for Christmas shopping! We are keeping it pretty simple and mindful for Christmas gifts this year for Mila because she already has so.many.toys that she hardly ever plays with! My goal was to get things that she will *hopefully* use for years to come, and that target a larger age group developmentally. So I would say this gift guide can really be for kids ages one to four or five.
- This teepee is going to go in the corner of Mila’s room as I start to transition her room from a ‘nursery’ into a toddler room. It will make the cutest little reading nook!
- This KidKraft Play Kitchen is going to be Mila’s big Santa gift, and I choose this one over the more ‘modern’ KidKraft one because this one is considerably taller so I feel like it can be used for many more years. So if you have an older toddler or school aged child, this is the way to go.
- We already have this step stool, but it’s a must for toddlers. Mila uses it every day to wash her hands and brush her teeth! I like that it isn’t a total eyesore in our bathroom. The exact one we have is sold out in white, but here’s another one.
- These interactive Melissa and Doug food sets are so great for toddlers, even if you don’t have a play kitchen. They help with learning and motor skills, plus are just a lot of fun, so you can’t go wrong!
- These bead mazes are just a classic. Mila got this one for her first birthday but is really just starting to love and play with it all the time now. These are made by many different brands, I just love the quality of Melissa & Doug toys.
- We already have this plush animal chair, and Mila is OBSESSED. She uses it every single day, named it Ella, and even tries to feed it! Haha! The best part is the cover comes off so you can throw it in the wash!
- This xylophone is another toddler classic. We actually don’t own one of these yet, so I will be getting her one for Christmas! My parents have some musical toys at their house and she plays with them all the time!
I was going to include these items in a future post about baby shower gift ideas, but they are just too good to wait! These seriously just make the best gifts ever, whether it be Christmas, a birthday, or baby shower!
- The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name is a personalized book by Wonderbly that highlights all the letters in Mila’s name, which has the most adorable story line and also helps her learn her name! They make lots of different books and themes to choose from, personalize it, and even have ones you can customize with all their favorite foods/activities. This is just such a great gift to give a kid at any age, for any occasion, and would make the sweetest gift for a baby shower as well.
- This mermaid bath set from Baby Aspen is just the cutest! I can’t wait to see Mila strutting around in her mermaid towel at the beach this summer! They also have a ton of other adorable bath sets, bathrobes and baby gift sets, and can also personalize them!
- Basic Baby Co. sent us this beautiful book bundle and it might be my most favorite gift idea yet. It comes with all of the classic books that are a must have in any child’s book collection; the ones we all grew up reading, and hopefully kids will be reading for generations to come. Reading at any age is so so important for development and starting them off with this collection of books would be such a special gift. They also have a ton of other “bundle” gift sets, wrapped beautifully and ready to gift. How much easier could gift giving get?!
I hope this gift guide gave you some ideas for the littles in your life, and made your Christmas shopping a little easier!